Business Labs and Centers
These links will take you to the specific lab or center page that is hosted in our college websites.
- Airport Technology and Operations Lab (ATOL) (Daytona Beach)
- This lab, formed to complement the existing Teaching Airport Lab (TA), focuses on the application of new technologies in the airport environment designed to improve safety, security, and operations as well as issues of airport efficiency, training, and development.
- Applied Aviation Simulation Lab (AASL) (Daytona Beach)
- This lab uses advanced simulation techniques to optimize airline, airport, airspace, and manufacturing operations.
- Business Process Lab (BPL) (Daytona Beach)
- The newest lab will apply functional business concepts to industry at large with a primary focus on the transportation industry.
- Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) (Daytona Beach)
- The Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) laboratory was established to support both student learning as well as research activities involving the tracking of assets, people, and animals.
- Transportation and Logistics Lab (TTL) (Daytona Beach)
- This lab focuses on the areas of non-simulation transportation research and logistics.