Convenient access to Embry-Riddle information and services anytime, anywhere on your mobile device.
- Your Courses – Access information about your enrolled courses, including times, locations, and class rosters. You can also access your Canvas assignments, grades, discussions, and announcements. Courses are linked to the map function to assist you in locating your class-meeting place.
- Sports – View news, schedules and scores for your Eagles athletics teams.
- News – Read news and notices from the university, campus, and other sources.
- Events – View information about upcoming campus and sporting events. Add these to your calendar or share them with others via email.
- Videos – Watch videos on ERAU YouTube Channels: Alumni, Athletics and more.
- Maps – Use the maps to locate specific buildings, campuses, and services.
- People – Build networks of advisors, classmates and friends. Add contacts from your mobile address book, email accounts and social networks using CircleBack.
- Directory – ERAU PeopleSearch: Search for contact information for staff, faculty, and students.
- Important Contacts – Includes a list of frequently used campus phone numbers including IT Support, Bursar, Financial Aid and more.
- Notifications – Stay tuned for campus bulletins and closings.
Things you need to know about the Embry-Riddle mobile app.
- Faculty, you will only see courses you are taking, not courses you are teaching.
- The semester number appears at the top of the screen instead of the semester name. This will be fixed in a future release.
- If you have a class that meets at different times during the week, the app will not show all of the class times. For example if you have a lecture class that meets Mon and Wed at 10am and a lab for that class on Fri at 2pm, the app will only show the lecture classes, not the lab. This is because ERAU uses the same course number for the class and the lab. We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Need help downloading or using the Embry-Riddle mobile app, contact IT Support