Chairman and CEO
Aircraft Technical Publishers
Caroline Daniels was elected to the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Board of Trustees in June 2011.
Caroline Daniels is widely acknowledged by the aircraft industry as a pioneer of safety information management systems and is dynamically involved in industry affairs at all levels. As one of three founders of Aircraft Technical Publishers (ATP), Ms. Daniels has successfully led ATP through three decades of technology advances with a focus on business strategy and product innovation. Her attention to service, quality and constituent satisfaction is pivotal to the company's growth and brand leadership. Ms Daniels is a frequent industry speaker most recently in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at the Global Completive Forum on the subject of Safety Management Systems (SMS) to identify & mitigate global risks.
ATP is a global aviation information services company, serving air carriers, maintenance organizations, manufacturers, schools, and governments worldwide. ATP services are technology based services including single source access to mission critical maintenance and regulatory information for the general aviation community, and SMS related operational compliance and conformance management, and reporting for industry certificate holders. ATP is also an FAA approved Qualified Certification Consultant. ATP hosts an on-line aviation forum, AskBob, to facilitate connections and conversations regarding today's important safety and maintenance issues.
- University of Colorado, B.A., Psychology
- Harvard University, Owner-President Management Program
- Babson Symposium for Entrepreneurship Educators
- SEL Pilot
Additional Leadership Roles
- General Aviation Manufacturing Association Vice Chair, Finance Committee, Chair of the Safety & Training Committee
- Academy of Art University Board of Directors, Finance Committee, Chair Directorship Committee
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Presidents Advisory Board Vice Chair
- Women Corporate Directors, Co-Chair Northern California Chapter
- 1 of 100 delegates to the World Entrepreneurship Forum in Lyon, France
- San Francisco Opera Guild