|Staff: 30 or
|Staff: 20 or
|See benefit descriptions following this table.|
|Discounts to Area Attractions||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Employee Assistance Program||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Training & Development||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Tuition Exchange Program||Yes||Yes|
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a confidential, professional national therapist and counselor network available to employees and their family members. The EAP offers counseling for family issues, relationship difficulties, work-related stress, substance abuse, financial stress, and other areas of concern.
- Recreational Facilities
- Employees receive full access to University fitness center (swimming pools, basketball courts, weight rooms, nautilus equipment, treadmills, etc.) and a variety of instructor led classes as well as personal training on the residential campuses.
- Training & Development
- A variety of training workshops and programs are available to employees. The HR Department is available to assist with coordinating training for computer software, supervisory and leadership skills, diversity, time management, and other areas of skill growth and professional development. The Human Resources Department also offers custom team workshops, meeting facilitation, and departmental retreats.
- Discounts to Area Attractions
- Discount cards and special offers for Sea World, Universal Studios, Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens, and other area attractions are available to employees.
- Tuition Exchange Program (TE)
- The Tuition Exchange Scholarship Program (TE) provides the opportunity for dependent children of Embry-Riddle's full-time employees to attend a participating TE college or university at a significant tuition reduction or at no tuition charge. Please note that the TE program is a scholarship opportunity rather than a fringe benefit.
- Tuition Waivers
- Upon date of hire, employees and spouses/domestic partners are eligible to take up to six Embry-Riddle courses per fiscal year and receive a 100% tuition waiver for those courses. Employees' dependent children up to age 26 may receive 100% tuition waivers for full-time coursework for up to one undergraduate and one graduate degree.