How to Apply for a Position
NOTE: The process of applying for a position at Embry-Riddle will vary depending on your current status.
- I am currently employed by Embry-Riddle.
- Current staff and faculty should begin by logging on to ERNIE. Select ERAU iRecruitment Employee Candidate from the Oracle Applications window.
- This is my first time applying to Embry-Riddle
- If you are accessing the Embry-Riddle iRecruitment system for the first time, please review the iRecruitment Frequently Asked Questions page before proceeding to the iRecruitment system. You may wish to print it for reference. If you have questions not covered by the FAQ page regarding Embry-Riddle or the iRecruitment Electronic Recruiting and Application process, please contact HR or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also apply in person at the Human Resources office of one of our residential campuses, or at a Worldwide Campus learning center near you.