Benefits: Paid Holidays and Personal Leave
- Eligible Embry-Riddle employees receive 10 paid holidays each year, plus the business days falling between Christmas and New Year's Day. Twelve-month faculty administrators and staff who work 20 hours or more are eligible. Full-time faculty holidays are by contract.
- Personal Leave
- Employees eligible for personal leave include 40-hour staff and twelve-month faculty administrators and may be used at each employee's discretion, whether it be for vacation, sick leave, bereavement, or other personal matters.
- New employees who are eligible to accrue personal leave are allocated 16 hours of personal leave beginning with their first day of employment. Additional personal leave is earned each pay period (biweekly).
- Nonexempt staff positions earn 12 days during the first year of full-time employment.
- Exempt positions earn 18 days during the first year of full-time employment.
- The rate of accrual of personal leave increases with years of service.