Frequently Asked Questions About Applying
Please review these questions and answers before entering the system or contacting the Human Resources Department for assistance.
- How do I apply for a job?
- First, find out what positions are currently available, as we accept applications only for open positions. Information about open positions is available via the iRecruitment system.
- What are the Embry-Riddle Flexible Spending Plans?
- The Embry-Riddle Flexible Spending Plans allow you an opportunity to set aside dollars on a tax-free basis to help pay your unreimbursed health care and dependent care expenses. Amounts set aside will reduce your taxable income and, as a result, lower your taxes.
- When is open enrollment for health insurance plans?
- Open enrollment/annual choice period for health plans is in November each year.
- If I'm hired, what about benefits?
- Health insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and accidental death/dismemberment insurance begins the first of the month following one month after date of hire. Holidays and personal leave, start from date of hire for eligible employees.
- Does Embry-Riddle waive tuition for employees?
- Yes, if you are a full-time employee. Effective upon date of hire or promotion to full-time status, employees are eligible for 100% tuition waiver for undergraduate or graduate classes, for a specific number of classes. Spouses/dependents are also eligible for tuition waivers.
- What do I do if I have a problem not covered by these answers?
- Please view the help documents for more answers or email your question to Human Resources.
To help us better serve you, please include in your email the text of any error message as well as what steps you were doing when the error came up.