Special Notice for Embry-Riddle Employees
This "Employment Opportunities" subsite is designed for external, non-Embry-Riddle audiences. As such, this subsite does not represent the complete Human Resources Web site (which includes additional information and forms related to benefits, payroll, training, HR staff, and more).
To access a complete listing of all vacancies, please follow these steps:
- Log on to ERNIE.
- Select ERAU iRecruitment Employee Candidate from the Oracle Applications window.
What's available on the complete, internal Human Resources Web site:
- Current openings, special searches, online application, and application procedures.
- Health care plan documents, forms, and information about other benefits (such as tuition waivers, personal leave, holidays, employee assistance program, insurance).
- Payday/timesheet schedules and forms (automatic deposit, W-2, W-4, W-5).
- Schedules, workshop descriptions, online registration, and online tutorials.
- Online Administrative Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Tuition Exchange:
- Application form and procedures.
- Job and Position Forms:
- Position description, cell phone authorization, performance evaluation, and other information.
- Staff Directory:
- Complete Human Resources staff directory.