Building strong relations with industry has been a hallmark of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University since its founding. Our goal is to establish new alliances with key industry partners, maintain and strengthen existing corporate relationships and coordinate the University's contact and interactions with the aviation/aerospace, engineering and related industries.
As a coordinated effort between the Office of Corporate Relations and the Office of Research at Embry-Riddle, we seek to partner with industry in collaborative research to provide "real-industry" learning for students and "real-world" solutions for business.
Serving as a facilitator between corporations and Embry-Riddle faculty and staff, we provide assistance and guidance in a wide range of areas, including:
- Aligning Embry-Riddle research strengths and resources with industry needs
- Providing basic and applied research services, specialized facilities and innovative technologies for commercial application
- Seeking professional education and training to fulfill the needs of your workforce
- Recruiting students for internships and fulltime positions
- Engaging with students and faculty by sponsoring facilities, labs, scholarships and endowed chairs
If you are interested in learning more about the ways you can partner with Embry-Riddle, please contact the Office of Corporate Relations by e-mail. You may also contact a specific person directly by using the information below:
Office of Corporate Relations