An Embry-Riddle Advantage: The Career Services Office
One of the most valuable Embry-Riddle student perks is access to the resources of the Career Services Office.
- The Career Services Office provides career development assistance to all Embry-Riddle students and alumni, regardless of campus affiliation.
- The Career Services Office employs a staff of program managers to provide one-on-one career advisement, mock interviews, and resume critique services. Students are encouraged to make contact early in their Embry-Riddle educations to explore career options and develop a successful job search strategy.
- Annual Industry/Career Expos are hosted at the Daytona Beach and Prescott campuses. The expos attract more than 100 companies and are considered to be first-class hiring events as well as great opportunities to meet and network with representatives of first-rate companies.
- Throughout each year, the office arranges for dozens of companies to visit the campuses to recruit students and host information sessions about their industries. On-campus interviews are also scheduled year-round.
More From the Career Services Office
The EagleHire Network allows students and alumni to submit resumes directly to employers seeking full-time and co-op/internship candidates. EagleHire is a free service and is available to all students and alumni of the University.
The Cooperative Education/Internship Program provides opportunities for students to gain valuable work experience while earning college credit, learn about their chosen field, and establish contacts in the industry. Co-ops and internships are opportunities to earn college credit while gaining career-related work experience for undergraduate and graduate students. Internship experience on your resume is highly valuable and internships often lead to full-time jobs at graduation.
The well-developed Career Services Web site offers
- A virtual library of job-search aids including interview tips
- Sample resumes and cover letters
- Company profiles and employment hotlines
- Cooperative education and internship opportunities
- Current job listings
- A Web-based resume referral service (EagleHire)